Planning & Zoning

Permit Applications and Forms

Please print, complete, and mail or fax the form you need to begin your project. If you have trouble, call the zoning office and we’ll get a form to you.

Fee Schedule

Floodplain Development Permit

Complaint of Possible Violation

Application for Change of Zoning

Zoning Permit

Zoning Permit for Grain Bins

WECS / MET Tower Permit

Conditional Use Permit

Lot Split Application

Certificate of Zoning Compliance

Request for Variance

Motions for Denying or Granting a Variance

Waiver of Distance

Soil Extraction Permit

Livestock Registration

Preliminary Plat Application

Final Plat Application

Nonconversion Agreement for Floodplain